Digital Marketing Jobs
We're always on the lookout for digital marketing A-players to join our team.
Are you a driven T-shaped marketer with a strong knowledge of all things digital? Do you love looking after clients, love learning and love working as part of a supportive team?
If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Hi 👋 we're Content Chemistry. We're a digital marketing agency based in Sydney with a love of all things content/inbound marketing. We're also nice humans! We also love HubSpot and we've been HubSpot Solution Partners since 2018. We’re also Google Partners.
We’re a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Sydney, led by dynamic-duo husband/wife team, Nathan and Lana.
We do good work for good people, which is why we retain clients for years not months. And we REALLY look after our team and make sure that everyone is happy, healthy and supported.
We believe that you shouldn’t have to compromise work/life balance and lifestyle in order to deliver great work and we believe that you can do this from anywhere. We’re fully remote and big on flexible working.
We’re looking for a fully remote full-time Account Manager based in Australia with agency or client-side experience to join our growing team.
There are no ‘traditional’ Account Managers at Content Chemistry — everyone is both client-facing, hands-on and a T-shaped marketer and that's how we like it. We also feel like this is the best blend for your own personal learning, development and career!
We’re looking for a minimum of 2 years of experience in account management, digital, marketing, hospitality, customer service or a related field (ideally in an agency environment) — but we’re most interested in attitude, approach and culture fit.
Ideally, we're looking for experience across account management, SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, HubSpot, content, copywriting, social media, and analytics.
This role will suit self-starters and quick-learners who care about detail, data, client relationships and getting stuff done. We offer a supportive, fun and fast-paced environment with a huge opportunity for personal growth.
You'll manage of portfolio of 4-5 clients and work across a range of different industries. You’ll work very closely and be supported by our CEO and Founder.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
Check out our current opportunities below 👇👇👇
If there's no current opportunities, please feel free to send us your details by clicking on "Apply now" below.
Account Manager (Remote)
We’re looking for a fully remote full-time Account Manager with agency or client-side experience to join our growing team.
Who we're looking for
- Someone who REALLY wants a career in digital marketing and wants to learn and grow in a fast-paced agency environment
- A self-starter
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Ability to operate under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ridiculously high attention to detail
- 2+ years of experience in account management, digital, marketing, hospitality, customer service or a related field marketing (ideally in an agency environment)
- Live in Australia
- Proactive, positive attitude with a kind spirit
- Great problem-solver
- Understand that we're a small agency (but growing) so you will be versatile in your skills and understand that you will be wearing many hats during the week — basically, you'll be a digital marketing swiss army knife!
- Can work effectively in a fully remote environment, fully-supported with all of the tools and training you need to succeed
- Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects and clients on-time while juggling different priorities
- Passionate about customer success and experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Hands-on skills in at least one digital marketing discipline — SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, HubSpot, social media, content writing or copywriting
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative but can also be data and process-driven
- Comfortable using HubSpot (ideally)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G Suite, Monday.com, Slack and Zoom
- Confident with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thought
- An ability to work with clients by phone, video conference, email and in-person
What to expect
- Fully remote with in-person team catchups regularly
- Work/life balance
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours
- 1 bonus day of annual leave per year (you choose when!)
- Ridiculous amount of learning, development and training
- Working on strategy, SEO, PPC, content, marketing automation and everything in between
- A supportive, fun and fast-paced environment
- Work with a bunch of genuinely nice humans
- Work with a bunch of lovely, happy clients across different industries
- Clear career path
- Join an agency at the grass-roots and grow together
Who are we?
Content Chemistry is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Sydney, led by dynamic-duo husband/wife team, Nathan and Lana. We're also a HubSpot Solutions Partner and Google Partner.
We help startups and small to medium-sized businesses who want more website traffic, leads and sales, but lack a sales and marketing engine to drive business growth.
We work with some great clients (large and small) across a range of industries including real estate, financial services, education, software, management consulting and lots more.
To work with great people and grow great businesses.
1. Keep our word
2. Never stop learning
3. Don’t forget to laugh
4. Can do attitude
5. Results are everything
6. Humility and respect
What's our hiring process?
Our hiring process is pretty standard — interviewing, demonstrating your skills and meeting the team — but we really like to get to know YOU and allow you to get to know us.
Our hiring process is as much about making sure you’re the right fit for the role, as it is about making sure we’re the right fit for you.
Generally, our hiring process involves:
1. Filling out a Content Chemistry application form
2. First round interview with the Founder
3. Second round interview with Founder and wider team
4. A practical task (depending on your skillset), to show off your skills and knowledge
5. Reference checks
6. Sending you an offer of employment and an employment contract
We really want to get to know you and understand how you think and solve problems. So come to each interview with an open mind!
Husband and wife team, Nathan and Lana, have worked extremely hard to build a great culture, so we want to make sure each new hire is the right fit.
The hiring process typically takes around 4 weeks from start to finish — from application through to job offer.
It’s important to think about why you want the job at Content Chemistry and in digital marketing. Be prepared to explain this in your interview to show us why you might be a great fit for the team. We also suggest thinking about how you can best apply your skills and knowledge before you arrive.
We also encourage you to read our About page to learn more about us, our story and our core values.
We know it can be hard to think on the spot if you’re feeling nervous or under pressure in an interview. That’s why we think you should come prepared by predicting what we might ask you and what you can ask us! Not only will this give you a competitive edge, but you can arrive feeling more confident. We also recommend practising your elevator pitch so you can tell us a bit about yourself and what you do and will give you the opportunity to highlight your skills and achievements.